Our approach is simple:
We stop at nothing to make sure your wedding is everything you want it to be.
Our approach combines a love for well-prepared food, an artistic sensibility, and a healthy concern for impact on both your budget and the environment.
We have designed seasonal wedding menus that are meant to be conversation starters with couples-to-be.
We also create custom packages that are uniquely yours – your colors, your themes, and all your favorite things. We specialize in green weddings.
We’ve got you covered.
JPM’s Wedding Planner package covers all your needs from the month leading up to your wedding through the day of your wedding. It is designed to save time, reduce stress and provide peace of mind for couples and their families.
This package includes pre-planning, day-of planning and an event assistant.
Complete Planning Package $1,999
One rate, one contact, zero worries.
BEFORE WEDDING DAY
– CONSULTATION: In-depth consultation, with venue walk through and creating a time line.
– PLANNING: Creation of a comprehensive timeline from the start of your wedding day until the last guest leaves
– CONFIRMATIONS: Triple confirmation of vendors so nothing is left to chance: 1 month, 1 week & 1 day before
ON WEDDING DAY
Act as command central on-site for 8 hours (additional time available upon request)
– COORDINATION: Comprehensive day-of coordination
– VENDORS TIMING & ASSISTANCE: Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late, and assist and direct vendors with load-in and break down
– SET-UP: Set up of special event decor items including favors, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.
– CONFIRM: Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
– VENUE RELATIONS: Work with the venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
– TIMING: Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start, corral family and bridal party for formal photographs to maximize photographer time and orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
– EMERGENCY PREPARDNESS: Access to emergency kit to solve any unexpected problems
– SETTLEMENT: Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
– GIFT PATROL: Ensure gifts and envelopes are turned in to your trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
ADD-ONS (hourly rate of $60/hour, not included in package rate)
SIGNAGE DESIGN: Create a cohesive look for invitations, programs, table numbers, bar signage and food display
FAVORS: Design of party favors to show your gratitude and joy in a personal way.
A La Carte Planning Package $60/hour
Already in decent shape? On a tight budget? Pick and choose to suit your particular needs.
VENUE CONSULTATION: To coordinate timeline, layout and event flow. (3 hours)
TIMELINE: Create, coordinate, update, distribute and follow up on timeline with couple, vendors, family members, etc. (3-5 hours)
SEATING CHART: Create, manage and update. (3 hours)
DÉCOR CONSULTATION & DESIGN: Select and coordinate with florist (JPM works with several wholesalers) and/or other décor suppliers (5 hours)
PARTY FAVOR DESIGN: Incorporate with rest of décor. (3 hours)
SIGNAGE DESIGN & PRINTING: Printing costs are charged separately. (5 hours)
REHEARSAL RUNTHROUGH: Includes final seating assignments. (4 hours)
Menus: Where Your Taste, Budget Meet Our Expertise
Our seasonal wedding menus include plated dinners, and we also offer these menu items in a variety of different formats – buffet, action station, and family style, to name a few. If you already have ideas for your menu – whether they’re based on your childhood or family favorites or you and your fiancee’s special preferences – we’d love to help you achieve your own culinary flavor. Have dietary concerns? We’re adept at gluten-free.
Venues That Fit You From the Main Line to Fishtown
JPM is able to recommend a variety of event spaces on the Main Line and throughout the five-county Greater Philadelphia area. Outdoor or indoor, beautiful or industrial, new or historic, unusual or traditional – the venues at which JPM has worked are many. Let us schedule a visit for you at the venues in which you’re most interested and we’ll help you find the best fit.
When you do as many events as JPM, you get to meet and work with a lot of talented people, from photographers and videographers to musicians and technicians.